Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Trailblazer body molding kit from GM partsnow
$136.80 plus shipping. GM part #42766760
They come in different body paint colors. My TB is Midnite blue. I went with black metalic. EASY to install. About 30 minutes.
Come with instructions and templates.
Tip is to NOT Peel all of tape, just ends. Peel some of the narrow tape and let stick out, once ends are lined up pull tape.
One more tip. I had these in my cart for a week, then emptied cart. A couple days later was sent a discount on them so I made purchase.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So does yours, it does make a difference, you don't see anyone else that has them ...
Yeah I haven't seen anyone else with them either.i even did a post and asked for pics.Not one reply.It is a really nice upgrade low cost and easy to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah I haven't seen anyone else with them either.i even did a post and asked for pics.Not one reply.It is a really nice upgrade low cost and easy to do.
Its the little things that make them stand out, I also put the Trailblazer emblem on the doors along with the RS logos on the bottom front corners of the doors, I get some head turns because they think Blazer, then they look again and go Trailblazer, cool 😎

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey, I had trouble mounting the rear cargo mat. Do you have to drill the holes?
I just installed my cargo liner the other day. All you need is a scratch awl, feel around for the indentations in the seat backs and punch through with the awl. Once you punched all the holes, the push clips go right in and keep the cargo liner in place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Laying the mats on top of the seat with the openings for the child seat cutouts where they go will get you close to where the holes are. I just felt around with my finger for the holes first then used a sharp pen knife instead of an awl, cause I didn't have one, to put holes in the carpet. Once you can get a couple found and put the clips in it will go pretty quickly

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I had trouble mounting the rear cargo mat. Do you have to drill the holes?
No drilling,just fold down seat,layout mat, then feel around for factory holes using an awl.Do not setvclips until you have all the holes.

·
Registered
21 TrailBlazer RS 1.3 turbo fwd Metallic Black
7 Posts
Gonna get some of these for my black RS to help solidify the look more and hide a nasty little scratch that was on vehicle when purchased. May have to add a vinyl sticker or wrap to further cover if this doesn't cover it up entirely will likely get it touched up as well to help prevent rust issues before install. Looks cool wish they had it on factory RS models to help distinguish stylings more and add value fun mod thow.⭐barely visible in photo loving the drive feel of this car and nimble handling.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 TrailBlazer RS 1.3 turbo fwd Metallic Black
7 Posts
Got mine for my Scarlet Red Metalic Red RS
Found some nice RS letters on eBay but couldn't seem to find the stock TrailBlazer lettering there or on gm website. Where did you get the letters from curious?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts