Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 LT that is black. I’d like to outfit it with everything possible blacked out. What all do I need? I know emblems and lettering- what about emblems on the wheels? Can I black those out? Anything else? Thank you!

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
74 Posts
I have a 2021 LT that is black. I’d like to outfit it with everything possible blacked out. What all do I need? I know emblems and lettering- what about emblems on the wheels? Can I black those out? Anything else? Thank you!
I would plasti dip them black but if the caps are just one smooth surface then I don't think you would be able to plastic dip them. Im going to assume your front and rear lower bumper are grey right? I swapped the parts out for black. I wrapped the chrome grille insert to gloss black.

Here are the part numbers: (in black)

Description: F-PLATE
Part Number: 42615766

Description: COVER. Tow Eye Cap.
Part Number: 42620496

Description: PANEL.
Part Number: 42761559

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would plasti dip them black but if the caps are just one smooth surface then I don't think you would be able to plastic dip them. Im going to assume your front and rear lower bumper are grey right? I swapped the parts out for black. I wrapped the chrome grille insert to gloss black.

Here are the part numbers: (in black)

Description: F-PLATE
Part Number: 42615766

Description: COVER. Tow Eye Cap.
Part Number: 42620496

Description: PANEL.
Part Number: 42761559
Thank you! What site do you order those part number from? Do they come in black already or do you have to paint them?

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
74 Posts
Thank you! What site do you order those part number from? Do they come in black already or do you have to paint them?
Since I'm in Canada the site will differ but as Rickhow mentioned in the URL above, I would order it from there. The parts number declare the color for example the grey and black will have a different part number of the same bumper if that makes sense, all the parts I have listed are in black and have them installed already. I would also buy prying trim tools which are usually in plastic if you do plan on installing them yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.