Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of an aftermarket module or anything to have the mirrors fold in automatically when you lock/unlock the car?

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
96 Posts
I'm not aware of anything for the 2021 Trailblazer, but I assume it would need to replace most (if not all) of the side mirror architecture in order to include the motor since no model of the current TB has a power folding feature. I found some full-power folding side mirrors available after-market for some other vehicles, but they tend to be quite large (aimed at trucks for towing).

·
Registered
1 Posts
In indonesia has aftermarke
I'm not aware of anything for the 2021 Trailblazer, but I assume it would need to replace most (if not all) of the side mirror architecture in order to include the motor since no model of the current TB has a power folding feature. I found some full-power folding side mirrors available after-market for some other vehicles, but they tend to be quite large (aimed at trucks for towing).
In indonesia has aftermarket workshop to install general extention module for auto folding mirror when lock the car, after have tried to install it to my trailblazer and it works done but unfortunately ones need to start the engine suddenly on the mid shown pop up text that electrical system enter to "safe mode" then the engine system cannot be started up due to the ecu system has detect some intrusion installation that impact to the supply of currrent voltage to the electrical are unstable. So finnally we have to uninstalled this module and restore it into original oem configuration system. Than the system back to normal stage that engine can be started up normally.
So the electrical system for trailblazer has integrated with ecu, so if any abnormal modifcation and addition feature rather than the standard system will automatically lock those system into safe mode stage to prevent any short or damage

1 - 3 of 3 Posts