Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asian Petrolhead got to drive the 2021 Trailblazer RS and as per usual he did a phenomenal job covering it.

He was surprised at the mileage that he got in the RS (28.4 mpg city & 40.6 mpg highway) and quite frankly I'm surprised too lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That Trailblazer had some interesting features that do not seem to be available in the North American market: Ventilated front seats & heated back seats????

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
I actually watched this review prior to purchasing our Trailblazer. He did a good job covering everything, but the gas mileage was definitely questionable.

Steve

Reactions: JMHall

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually watched this review prior to purchasing our Trailblazer. He did a good job covering everything, but the gas mileage was definitely questionable.

Steve
Yeah I'm not sure about the mileage he got but in general he's one of the more thorough reviewers on YouTube.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That Trailblazer had some interesting features that do not seem to be available in the North American market: Ventilated front seats & heated back seats????
That does seem to be an asian exclusive. I don't see why Chevy wouldn't offer it here as well.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
154 Posts
I wonder if features not offered here yet pop up on coming models in the coming years.

Reactions: JMHall
1 - 8 of 8 Posts