Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
607 Posts
The Trailblazer looks like a little toy back there. Nice motor home!

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
125 Posts

As seen in a previous post, but here we are again. On our way back home from wintering in Arizona, there were more towed miles than odometer miles. Now that we're home, 5,300 towed miles and 5,600 driven miles. Thus far, no issues relative to towing, except for getting dirty, and it does do that well!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tdharley: I would like to talk with you concerning your toad hookup. As new member I am unable to post a new thread. Is there an email where I can contact you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RandyB: You stated that your trailblazer is an RS AWD. Does it also have the button to change to FWD or 2 WD?

Yes, we are wanting to dinghy tow. We tried to send an email to you at this address but it was returned. Thanks
sorry fat fingers to many n's [email protected] Yes I can switch between 2 to all wheel drive. I am pretty sure you need the all wheel drive option to dinghy tow

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
125 Posts
RandyB: You stated that your trailblazer is an RS AWD. Does it also have the button to change to FWD or 2 WD

AWD is required to dinghy tow. Not that it must be in that mode, just that the vehicle is equipped with all wheel drive
If it does have AWD yes, there is a switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts