Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Detailed all the cars in the stable today. My girlfriends trailblazer is seriously shiny! More to come with exhaust and wheels. M3 is mine, it鈥檚 a beast @580hp to the wheels but I want to kind of trade it in and get a corvette. Enjoy 馃槑

Attachments

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
It's always satisfying when you get your vehicles all shined up! If you want a Vette, get a C8! I just put in a pre order for a 2022-2023 C8, now for the long wait as GM plays catch up. Even though there was a slight increase in price for 2022 It's still an amazing bargain for what you get. C7 prices are nearly the same and the base C8 is still faster than the mighty C7 ZR1 which has a way higher price.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's always satisfying when you get your vehicles all shined up! If you want a Vette, get a C8! I just put in a pre order for a 2022-2023 C8, now for the long wait as GM plays catch up. Even though there was a slight increase in price for 2022 It's still an amazing bargain for what you get. C7 prices are nearly the same and the base C8 is still faster than the mighty C7 ZR1 which has a way higher price.
interesting I will look into that. They're amazing machines, and for the value an insane deal-but I suspect everyone and their father will have one, once production catches up and the WOW factor will be somewhat lost. I know my M3 is only 1 of like 500 in the US so its cool to have a rarer car. With the new pig nose M3, I'm not sure what to do.

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
Rarity does add value, so if you sell or trade your M3 make sure you get the current market value (what collectors and enthusiasts will pay) instead of Blue Book or NADA values. You'd probably get a much better deal selling it privately unless the dealership knows M3's very well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rarity does add value, so if you sell or trade your M3 make sure you get the current market value (what collectors and enthusiasts will pay) instead of Blue Book or NADA values. You'd probably get a much better deal selling it privately unless the dealership knows M3's very well.
private party right now I can get 10,000 over what I paid. Haha used car prices are insane right now. It sucks though, I just got done building the engine to where I want it to be. Nice and reliable fun! But always something faster and newer out there...when you get your C8 definitely post pics!

Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
If you are getting rid of it now is the time with off the chart prices you get for selling cars now.

Registered
I'll take a C7 ZR1 over a C8 anyday and everyday. That being said I have an affinity for Camaros and the 6th Gen ZL1 is just insane if you know how to abuse the powerband properly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts