Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There are a lot of infotainment system problems in Korea.

(Maybe it's the number one problem )

As the weather got colder, this problem also increased.

Now this issue takes up half the bulletin board.

I guess. Seems to be related to temperature

We call this phenomenon "infotainment blackout."

Winter is coming in America too. Has anyone ever encountered this problem?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
557 Posts
I haven't heard of anything like this here in the US. I wonder why you guys are having so many problems that aren't showing up here?

Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard of anything like this here in the US. I wonder why you guys having so many problems that aren't showing up here?

Steve
I'm really upset

There is definitely a discrimination between Korean sales and overseas sales.

As you can see from Hyundai Motor Company, the Korean automobile market is rotten.

Did you know?? That there is a lemon law in Korea

(0 cases were applied)

Korean law has no hope. In fact, many people are tired and do not expect.

People risk their lives depending on what car they get

In fact, I envy the behavior of American consumers.

·
Registered
557 Posts
With any new model in it's first year I would expect problems, but it does seem like you guys are having more problems than us. How does the warranty work in Korea? Do you get 3 years/36,000 miles unlimited or is it different there?

Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With any new model in it's first year I would expect problems, but it does seem like you guys are having more problems than us. How does the warranty work in Korea? Do you get 3 years/36,000 miles unlimited or is it different there?

Steve
3 years or 60000 km for body and general parts

Major parts of engine and power transmission system are 5 years or 100,000 km

But it is meaningless. Service centers always make excuses.

I just pray that the problem doesn't come out.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
277 Posts
Seems strange that it would be just a regional issue. I live in a colder winter climate and have had no issues so far. What are the temperatures running in Korea? Are there two different size screens available like in North America. If yes, does it affect one size more than the other? It would be interesting to see a picture of a working unit just to see how they look In your region. Maybe the units are made at a different vendor and the component level is of lesser quality.....?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems strange that it would be just a regional issue. I live in a colder winter climate and have had no issues so far. What are the temperatures running in Korea? Are there two different size screens available like in North America. If yes, does it affect one size more than the other? It would be interesting to see a picture of a working unit just to see how they look In your region. Maybe the units are made at a different vendor and the component level is of lesser quality.....?
Sorry. I’m not good at English so I can’t understand it completely.
So far, it is estimated that the average temperature has dropped to -10 degrees below zero.
All vehicles have the same infotainment screen size.
And it is presumed that most of the phenomena are found in RS trim.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, there seems to be a certain discrimination among Korean automakers.
Korea's consumer law is the worst

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
277 Posts
Where I live has not been quite that cold yet. We do have colder temps coming, so I will be waiting to see if there are any issues.
I assume if they all have the same size screen they are the bigger screen. North America has a 7inch and 8inch

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh interesting
Are GM vehicles sensitive to electronics?
There are a lot of these words in Korea

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
277 Posts
I don't believe they are any more sensitive than other manufacturers products. Where I live we recently experienced temperatures below 0 and wind chills in the -20 range. The electronics worked just fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Feel terrible....

Resolving the problem by replacing the radio module.
However, this method is a temporary measure that has not yet been fully verified, and it is said that the supply of parts is quite difficult.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hope that fixes the problem for good. Hey Bang have the released any info or pictures of the 2022 Trailblazer there yet?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hope that fixes the problem for good. Hey Bang have the released any info or pictures of the 2022 Trailblazer there yet?
It is being disclosed by GM Korea and receiving a pre-contract.

Use the translation function by accessing the link above.

1.2 It seems that the engine was removed and the cost-performance ratio of the option was improved.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes I saw that. Does not really say much.
No real difference bewteen 21 and 22 model. Basically just 18" wheels for the Activ plus 2 colors dropped and 2 colors added.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts