Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We go to the dealership to order a new Trailblazer then begin the Loooooooooooong wait for it to come in. The dealer said if one should come to the lot before mine comes in I could take it instead.
I just want to be super sure, the only thing I don't like is the the seat bottoms seem a tad narrow (since I refuse to believe it's just my behind). I'm fairly positive we're just going to order it completely loaded but may decide not to get the sunroof. We'll see.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
155 Posts
No remorse at all. In fact I'm liking it more each time I drive it and I'm still amazed it only has a 3cyl. It feels just as powerful as the Toyota Corolla S that I traded in for it which had a 1.8l 4cyl. The ride and interior is also much nicer.

Steve

·
Registered
Love my little RS AWD! ❤️
39 Posts
We go to the dealership to order a new Trailblazer then begin the Loooooooooooong wait for it to come in. The dealer said if one should come to the lot before mine comes in I could take it instead.
I just want to be super sure, the only thing I don't like is the the seat bottoms seem a tad narrow (since I refuse to believe it's just my behind). I'm fairly positive we're just going to order it completely loaded but may decide not to get the sunroof. We'll see.
Hi! No buyers remorse here... I got the sunroof package that comes with the auto lift gate.... I always wanted a sunroof since my 14 year old Explorer that I traded for this didn't have one... There was a LS on the lot with no sunroof (and less other features) for $6,000 less.... So basically I tell everyone I paid for a $6,000 for the panoramic sunroof and it was so worth it! :) lol
Oh, the seats are comfy but can I really say that with 650 miles on it so far :)

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
127 Posts
No remorse here. I am still WOWed by it when I see it. I find it comfortable. Being tall, I find plenty of room. I have even sat in the back and I am comfortable. I find a lot of vehicles sacrifice backseat room and feel like my head needs to be down. Not the case in this vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts