Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A good friend of mine is starting a car media company and asked me if he could borrow my 2021 Trailblazer for a review. I obliged, but he warned me that he wasn't going to be biased even though he knew I really liked the car. I admit that I was a little worried when he said that, but I actually think he was pretty fair with the TB and overall I think the review is honest. I still love mine though, and nothing can change that :)

He tested it a month or two ago and I got some free photos out of it (see my profile pic), so it was a win-win LOL

The review if anyone is interested:

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
869 Posts
Fair review. You should mention to him that the engines are made in Mexico, not China but everything else seemed accurate.

Steve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair review. You should mention to him that the engines are made in Mexico, not China but everything else seemed accurate.

Steve
Will do. I'm fairly certain he got the curb weight wrong as well, but I'd agree that the rest was pretty accurate.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I also noticed he says FWD is only available with the 1.2T. This is incorrect since you can also get FWD with the 1.3T.

Steve

Reactions: Artistico

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
622 Posts
Good review. I was not happy when he said just call it a TRACKER. ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
869 Posts
Good review. I was not happy when he said just call it a TRACKER. ha ha ha ha
Lol, yeah the Tracker was terrible. GM even tried to sell it with a ZR2 version that was also a joke.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts