Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the midst of trying to purchase a RS model from the dealer. On the test drive I noticed it pulled to the right whenever I would let go of the wheel. They said they'd do an alignment before we picked it up. We test drove again before signing papers and same issue. Service manager got involved and came out and said they would have to contact GM and see if anyone else has reported this issue. They are flying a tech in this week to look at it.

Anyone else had this problem? Even if they get it fixed (they said maybe something within the steering column) should I buy this particular car (we haven't signed yet) or wait for another one to come in?

There's one with the same color I want at a dealership 600 miles away that has the technology package so it would cost about 1700.00 extra.

Any thoughts?

Thank You

·
Registered
13 Posts
No problem with the alignment on ours.
I would not have bought one without the technology package. I love everything included in that package.
Maybe you can get a better deal on the other one. You never know if you don't try.

·
Registered
Love my little RS AWD! ❤️
39 Posts
Hi, got my RS home today... Handled well with no side pulling.... Going thru the manual now...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I backed out of that one and am waiting for the dealership to either find my color with a technology package or order one.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
135 Posts
I backed out of that one and am waiting for the dealership to either find my color with a technology package or order one.
Good for you. Strange that it pulls to one side, unless it has a bad tire. It sucks to wait, but in the end you will be happier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good for you. Strange that it pulls to one side, unless it has a bad tire. It sucks to wait, but in the end you will be happier.
They could not figure it out and last I heard, they were having a tech from GM come in to look at it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts