Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Alexa only come with technology package? Seeing Alexa integration when doing google search, just says 2021 trailblazer but don’t have it in my RS. Only pkg I lack is the technology one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does Alexa only come with technology package? Seeing Alexa integration when doing google search, just says 2021 trailblazer but don’t have it in my RS. Only pkg I lack is the technology one.
I think that might be right. I can go to "Apps" on the home screen and it'll show apps I can download including Alexa, The Weather Network etc. I think I've read that adding apps is a Tech Pkg only option.

There isn't many apps though. And without having the paid-for OnStar wifi, the app doesn't work anyways.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that might be right. I can go to "Apps" on the home screen and it'll show apps I can download including Alexa, The Weather Network etc. I think I've read that adding apps is a Tech Pkg only option.

There isn't many apps though. And without having the paid-for OnStar wifi, the app doesn't work anyways.
Gothca, thanks a bunch for the reply.

·
Registered
2021 chevy trailblazer activ
10 Posts
I have an android phone, and I long pressed the phone call button and said alexa? and the voice said I'm flattered but I am google assistant lmao. So you may be able to get her thru your phone.
for instance, I will ask her what the hours are of a store I am not sure is still open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts