Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ignore that it’s dirty it looks great!
I used to work in a sign shop a lifetime ago and wrapped a couple cars so I’m thinking about wrapping the chrome bumper piece in gloss black next. Been toying with the idea to wrap the whole car honestly. It’s been a while since I’ve done vinyl work so I’ll see how the chrome part goes first. If I do I’ll be doing a lime green metallic like the new Toyota Tacoma (I know not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s my favorite color).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice! Is that the stick on aeroskin one? How will did it go on? Thinking about getting one for my blue glow 22 LT.
It is. It took me 20 minutes total with cleaning/prep. Peeled the adhesive backing off the middle just a little bit, made sure the middle was lined up and then just worked outward slowly making sure the bottom was staying lined up with the hood. I love the look so I’d recommend it. This is the smoke version because I have smoke window deflectors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to work in a sign shop a lifetime ago and wrapped a couple cars so I’m thinking about wrapping the chrome bumper piece in gloss black next. Been toying with the idea to wrap the whole car honestly. It’s been a while since I’ve done vinyl work so I’ll see how the chrome part goes first. If I do I’ll be doing a lime green metallic like the new Toyota Tacoma (I know not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s my favorite color).

View attachment 1412
My husband and I put one on my car, the pacific blue and I love it. It was the tape one and easy to pit on.

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT AWD Blue Glow Metallic
12 Posts

View attachment 1412
Awesome! Is the part #AVS322192 or #AUT322154

View attachment 1412
Just installed on my wife's car on mother's day. I think it looks good.

My husband and I put one on my car, the pacific blue and I love it. It was the tape one and easy to pit on.

·
Registered
25 Posts

View attachment 1412

Got a bug deflector on my 2022 RS. Tirestickers.com is whereI got the white/red lettering 👍

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks how long have you had these on? Any issues cleaning the letters? As ny edge peeling? Bill
Bought the vehicle in September 2021 and had them on by late October. The kit that comes with them and the special glue make the installation simple. This is actually the 3rd vehicle I've had tire stickers on and have never had any issues. The kit includes a spray bottle of cleaning solution that works really well👍 These are the permanent ones. They also offer temporary ones that are just stickers. The permanent ones are actually rubber so it's almost like welding the two rubbers together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts