87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here’s what it looks like torn down

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GM told me today, due to parts shortage I could be waiting up to a year to get parts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ouch! I have the same car, color, model. In your first pictures (before being broken down) it looks like it was still drivable. Now that it is torn down, no parts for a year, you are stuck without a car?

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually it looked driveable. But once they tore it down, the condenser was punctured. So I could’ve driven it but would not have had defrost. And the possibility of ruining the factory ac compressor

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have GM involved now. So they are trying to extradite parts.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have a rental

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, I emailed Mary Barra CEO for GM. I filed a formal complaint. Chris from GM Executive called me. Mrs Barra received my email and placed him in charge of making sure my parts are extradited. Chris stated that they will make sure that the parts get here in a couple weeks. Some times it pays to be an A-Hole

·
Registered
12 Posts
So, I emailed Mary Barra CEO for GM. I filed a formal complaint. Chris from GM Executive called me. Mrs Barra received my email and placed him in charge of making sure my parts are extradited. Chris stated that they will make sure that the parts get here in a couple weeks. Some times it pays to be an A-Hole
Great news. I do NOT think you were an ahole. I MANY times have gone to a company corporate level if I have what I feel is a legitimate complaint. It always helps. Keep us posted, this is interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts