Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we approach the 3,000 mile mark, my attention has been drawn to it's first service interval soon. I received a letter some time ago from the selling dealership with a card in it regarding a free first maintenance visit. Cool! Since it has the selling dealership's name on it I thought it would be redeemable only at their facility. I have NO allegiance to them. They simply had the vehicle I wanted. They are 45 miles away. My choice dealer is 4 miles away.
Additionally, I will be soon connecting my dear Trailblazer behind the motorhome and towing it from Michigan to Arizona for the winter. I could really wait on that first visit for Arizona.
I started a chat with Chevrolet to find out if this is a dealer-specific or dealer-wide offering. As the advisor was nosing around in the background, I was also nosing around in their website when I found out that the first visit, within the first 12 months of ownership is free, system wide. When the advisor came back on-line I pointed that out. Finally, we came to an understanding that the first maintenance visit in the first 12 months is a system-wide offering and that I can redeem it at any authorized dealership. YAY
Another shout-out to the worthless salesman at the selling dealership. This is something that should have been discussed at the delivery. He was awful. Another reason I have no particular allegiance to that dealership. Now, what else have I missed?

I bring this up so that if there are other owners out there that had a selling dealership experience as bad as mine, here's a tidbit...the first oil, filter, tire rotation and safety inspection is free within the first 12 months.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
232 Posts
I'll probably use it on my second oil change since I did my first one and yes any GM dealership will honor it.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
286 Posts
My dealer did honor our first oil change. When I got my TB back in early June I think the dealers just don't know enough about these TB's. Being as new as it is and when I got mine my dealership had not even had training on the Tb yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts