Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just purchased my wife a 22 rs trim trail blazer. I would like to upgrade the 7 inch radio to the 8 inch. Does anyone know if this is possible

thank you in advance

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
136 Posts
Hello,
I just purchased my wife a 22 rs trim trail blazer. I would like to upgrade the 7 inch radio to the 8 inch. Does anyone know if this is possible

thank you in advance
Anything is possible, but not worth it with the amount of effort you would to put into take the dash apart to remove the head unit. Plus you would have to change out the trim pieces to accommodate the new screen. You are looking at at least $500 in parts for the radio and receiver, not counting dash parts. You would need the items without the BOSE audio, because if you had the Bose audio you would have an 8 inch screen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything is possible, but not worth it with the amount of effort you would to put into take the dash apart to remove the head unit. Plus you would have to change out the trim pieces to accommodate the new screen. You are looking at at least $500 in parts for the radio and receiver, not counting dash parts. You would need the items without the BOSE audio, because if you had the Bose audio you would have an 8 inch screen.
View attachment 1308 View attachment 1309
Thank you!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts