Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a '22 RS fwd (9,000 miles so far)that I bought new in August of '21. I love it so far but I have 2 problems with it. First, when I park facing down a small grade. The engine revs up to about 1200 and doesn't sound good. Second, the cruise control says it's temporary unavailable. That has been a problem since 4,500 miles or so.

Anyone else have these problems?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a '21 RS AWD and as many other people have reported the startup is usually around 1200 when cold. after a few seconds though it slows down to around 800 or so. I never take off when its idling at 1200 otherwise its jumpy, i always wait for the rpm's to settle down.
As far as the cruise, i see that every once in a while, and it usually happens when the windshield sensor is dirty.
I have had it do it when it was clean, so i would hold the cruise button to switch to traditional cruise, then hold it down again to switch back to the other cruise and all is fine then.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a '21 RS AWD and as many other people have reported the startup is usually around 1200 when cold. after a few seconds though it slows down to around 800 or so. I never take off when its idling at 1200 otherwise its jumpy, i always wait for the rpm's to settle down.
As far as the cruise, i see that every once in a while, and it usually happens when the windshield sensor is dirty.
I have had it do it when it was clean, so i would hold the cruise button to switch to traditional cruise, then hold it down again to switch back to the other cruise and all is fine then.
I've cleaned my windows often enough that I'm sure it's not because it is dirty. The parking thing is after I'm done driving and going to put it in park. So I reverse up this small incline and put it in park and it revs up and acts funny. Funny enough that I'm thinking it's not good so I move the TB. Something is up with that. Next time I'll try to get a video.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts