Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Probably due to the 4" reduction in height.
most likely. but that would be a deal breaker for me. I do like the infotainment screen, but the dash looks like just another screen, and Im kinda old school and like the appearance of the mechanical dials. But im sure those are all on their way out and anything new will have another screen for the cluster.

·
Registered
60 Posts
most likely. but that would be a deal breaker for me. I do like the infotainment screen, but the dash looks like just another screen, and Im kinda old school and like the appearance of the mechanical dials. But im sure those are all on their way out and anything new will have another screen for the cluster.
I prefer the analog dash gauges on my TB, but the larger Infotainment screen is really nice. Rest assured both screens will carryover to the next TB refresh.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My mistake, I thought it was going to be about the next generation trailblazer, but its probably too soon for that. I do like the screen size also. They were talking before about dropping the trax so its nice they redesigned it and kept it. My daughter has one about 6 years old.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My mistake, I thought it was going to be about the next generation trailblazer, but its probably too soon for that. I do like the screen size also. They were talking before about dropping the trax so its nice they redesigned it and kept it. My daughter has one about 6 years old.
it was an easy mistake, they definitely look similar. I traded in a 2018 Trax for the TB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts