Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+2022 Silverado 1500 RST Z71)
121 Posts
I expect that the interior will receive similar upgrades to the instrument panel and infotainment setup as what we've seen in the 2024 Trax. The exterior is a harder guess, though. The Encore GX (platform mate) is receiving a fairly significant update to the front-end design, moving the actual headlight assembly lower than the much higher-set DRL (similar to the current Trailblazer). Since the Trailblazer already uses this (currently more trendy) design, I don't know that we'll see as big a change to the front-end as we do to the interior. If anything, I think any exterior changes will emphasize boldness/ruggedness to further differentiate from the Trax and to better match the upcoming Equinox refresh (ICE version). Spy shots suggest that model may appear quite rugged compared to the current Equinox design.

For reference, here's some info on the 2024 Buick Encore GX: 2024 Buick Encore GX To Get New Screen Setup: Exclusive (gmauthority.com)
And info on the 2024 Chevrolet Trax: Here Is The 2024 Chevy Trax (gmauthority.com)
And spy shots of (presumably) the next-gen (internal combustion) Chevrolet Equinox: This Prototype Is Actually The Next-Gen 2025 Chevy Equinox (gmauthority.com)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts