Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well my TB left customs and is in route to Chicago. It will then be trucked to ND. So probably another couple weeks.
You are going to love the white. I've had mine a week now. I put a coat of sealer on the first day I had it home (Auto Armour Sealer). The black roof with the white body is outstanding. I put mud flaps on it from Amazon (was easy, remove 2 screws from wheel well, put on flap which fit perfectly with those holes, and put screws back in). Also got a made to measure for the Trailblazer cargo area mat which has raised edges so it keeps dirt, liquid's within the mat. And some Weathertech made to measure floor liners for front. I have been finding every excuse to drive someplace every day, it is so much fun to drive. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
This waiting is for the birds. I want my TB

·
Registered
25 Posts
This waiting is for the birds. I want my TB
USe the time waiting to buy any accessories you might want for your TB. Then when it arrives you will have everything (cleaning materials, wax/sealer, splash guards, mats, cargo mats, tire/wheel cleaner (i love the rims on the TB RS).

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Getting close

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
TB got to the dealership yesterday. Going to pick it up this weekend. Gotta drive 2 hours to the dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS FWD, Satin Steel Metallic
23 Posts
Check this. A Subaru dealer tried giving me $12000 for my trade. The Chevy dealer gave me $17500

Yeah. It's crazy how trade-in values differ. Dealership was going to give me $3,800 for my 2011 Kia Sorento. Ended up selling it myself in 3 days for $5,400! It's bananas!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yeah. It's crazy how trade-in values differ. Dealership was going to give me $3,800 for my 2011 Kia Sorento. Ended up selling it myself in 3 days for $5,400! It's bananas!
The market right now is crazy when it comes to used cars. Most used cars are going for 2-3k over retail.

·
Registered
25 Posts
TB got to the dealership yesterday. Going to pick it up this weekend. Gotta drive 2 hours to the dealer.
Great. This will give you a 2 hour drive home in your new TB! You are gonna want to play with setting up all the features and controls on the radio, get used to everything. When I got mine, even though it was locally, I found the nearest mall parking lot, parked and spent about 30 minutes getting used to it all.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Dealership called me today. Lease Payment $380.99
They are trying to see if they can deliver it or if I have to come get it. They know if I bought it, they could deliver. They are just unsure with the Lease.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Just signed all the paperwork via DocuSign. Gets delivered tomorrow

21 - 30 of 30 Posts