1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
96 Posts
I usually always prefer the bigger wheel, but I think the Activ looks better with a little more tire.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually always prefer the bigger wheel, but I think the Activ looks better with a little more tire.
Yes, a taller tire is better for rough roads or light off roading while a shorter tire is better for on road performance/handling. I actually like the Activ and LT wheels better than my RS wheels, but I don't want to go smaller so I'll either get mine powder coated all black or try to find a decent aftermarket 18" black wheel.

Steve

Reactions: Artistico

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
359 Posts
I know I do not own(or in the market)for an ACTIV model, but I feel they are taking the appeal of the ACTIV model away(more outdoorsy) The new wheels look more sporty. Isn't that why there is an RS model? I feel It will blend in too much. The standard upgrades without raising prices is win for buyers. I am not surprised the 1.2L engine is going away.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
359 Posts
I believe the RS and LT models are more popular. TV commercials show the ACTIV quite often. My first introduction to the new model was an ACTIV at the 2020 auto show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts