866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: BrendaL

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So a steep price increase? Wasn't it starting at 19k for 2021? Also no 1.3 like I got on my LT.
I think the L model started at $19k, but they're discontinuing it, so maybe that's the big price difference?

·
Registered
50 Posts
It seems they just renamed it the LS and raised the price, as usually the LS is the base model. At least that was the case when I bought my Malibu in 2016.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems they just renamed it the LS and raised the price, as usually the LS is the base model. At least that was the case when I bought my Malibu in 2016.
I've seen a few 21 Trailblazer L models at my local dealership and they are very very basic, almost no options. The LS isn't bad though. You still get alot for the money.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Eh not surprised this is the polar opposite of GMs previous model blunders. I'll again use the 5th to 6th gen camaro as an example. The 5th started with the low LS trim option then when the 6th was released they did away with it and sales among many other reasons went to shit. They had priced a vast majority of the younger generation out of the camaro when they did away with the LS trim on the 6th gen. They brought it back aswell as the LT1 V8 basically an LS trim V8 but damage was already done by then. I think they saw the opposite with the TB they sold more LT and Premium trims then L trims so they scrapped the L left the LS for now and called it a day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts