Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wasn't sure how to title the thread, but in case anyone needs it here is the PDF that Crutchfield provides with a lot of information about our Trailblazer.
Hi there, I notice it looks like you installed some component speakers as I see a pair of crossovers in your cargo area. I have a 2021 with Bose, and have the info on the amp in the rear cargo area and all that jazz. However, I'm trying to figure out how to wire the component speakers. Basically, my plan would be to cut the wires from the Bose amp for the front left/right, tap the side coming from the amp to my LC2i, then from there to an aftermarket amp, then back to where I cut the wire from the factory Bose, but after where I cut, which would feed back to the front left/right speakers.

But with the components, and having a crossover, you have a set of +/- going to the 6.5 and a set of +/- going to the tweeter. With the factory tweeter in the pillar, how are you going from the crossover to the door speaker as well as from the crossover to the pillar tweeter?

Hope all that made sense. Thanks in advance.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts