Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NFL football started and as I was watching the Sunday night game for week 1 I saw a commercial for the new Trailblazer. It was completely dedicated to the TB's. I have seen other commercials with maybe a 1 second clip, but this was nice to see our vehicle finally getting some screen time. I have not seen it since that airing, but hopefully it will be aired again. I just wonder what has taken them so long to promote.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
155 Posts
I have only see the ones with the 1 seconds blip of one.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
I saw it too. Finally some recognition for our Trailblazers! We'll probably start seeing them everywhere now, lol.

Steve

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you referring to this tv spot?

Yes, this is the one.....I tried to stop it when the guy is taking the bike off the roof rack. I want to see what the setup looks like.
Anyone got the skills to post a still shot?

·
Registered
84 Posts
We can see that they are using a bar compatible with the flush rails, and the bars are a flush design as well (they do not extend beyond the rails). The bars appear to be a wide, aero-style cross section.

I checked a few manufacturers and both thule and yakima make systems similar (ish) to this but neither had any released for the 2021 Trailblazer (yet).

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for getting that still shot. I would say it mounts directly where the eight holes are on the inside of the roof rails. There are plastic plugs covering where the bolts would screw into. Not quite as flat as I would like to see, but better than cross rails extending past the roof rails. now if Someone could get their product to market, so we could find out what cost would be.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice to see marketing spend on the trailblazer as it means Chevy believes in a product outside the suburban.

I wasn’t a fan of the commercials though. The messages was vague and failed to showcase the specifics value of the car, efficiency, as related to consumer need or want.

An SUV that gets 30 mpg, can handle two rear facing car seats, costs under $30k , and doesn’t look like a complete heap— lime prius prime or Chevy own bolt do— and that seems like a better message that’s pragmatic and not the washy emotional contexts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts