Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a bit of a rattle in the drivers door, when i go over train tracks or a man hole or pot hole. If I put my arm against it it stops. Rattles drive me insane. Has anyone else had this issue? I did have it in the shop a month ago for a rattle when I shut the end gate and to adjust the hood. The hood is fine, but the end gate still rattles when closed. I feel bad if I'd have to take it back again already. What should I do?

Also noticed a pull to the right side. Tires have been inflated back to normal due to cold weather. If I take it in should I mention this as well?

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
93 Posts
I have not had the door rattle. Take it to the dealer and have them take a look at it. They will have to be able to replicate it in order to fix it.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
Mention all of it and don't feel bad for doing so. It's their responsibility to make sure your new Trailblazer doesn't have any problems and that you're happy with your purchase. It's all covered under warranty.

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
93 Posts
Also, my tires fluctuate due to the cold. I have had that problem on every car I have owned. Thats why I own an air compressor. It gets so cold up here that the gas stations take the hoses off the air pumps here because the lines freeze up. So I just spent the money for a pancake compressor. I keep it in my basement until I need it.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy TrailBlazer FWD ACTIV
1 Posts
I've had a vibration/squeak coming from the driver's side of the dashboard since day 1 of owning my new TB. Dealer's Service Dept. had the car for a couple weeks and finally pretty much said "Deal with it, and if it doesn't go away on its own, bring it back later."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.