Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my tb brand new in March of 2021. Within months of owning it, I am needing new front brake pads, and ALL of the safety features just stopped working suddenly. Has anyone else dealt with similar problems?

I honestly no longer want my TB due to all of the problems I have had ever since buying this vehicle brand new!!!

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
382 Posts
iameri,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having issues with a new ride. Unfortunately with all brands there are parts that fail.
Fortunately you should be covered under warranty. your dealer should be able to resolve the issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased my tb brand new in March of 2021. Within months of owning it, I am needing new front brake pads, and ALL of the safety features just stopped working suddenly. Has anyone else dealt with similar problems?

I have a trailblazer as well and the forward facing camera system has stopped working and my dealership does not know a result for this issue yet.

I honestly no longer want my TB due to all of the problems I have had ever since buying this vehicle brand new!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts