Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The configurator for the 2021 Trailblazer is up on Chevy's website! From what I've seen of it so far it's well laid out and easy to navigate.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
156 Posts
When we were looking for our TB my wife was building one on the chevy site while I was looking for one online on local car lots (very few avail at the time). I knew she wanted a brown like truck with the Arizona highlights in the interior. I found one online at a dealer near us. I emailed them to see if it were avail. A few min later I called and said do you have this truck, he said are you Tim? I said yes, he was like I am reading your email right now. The truck is avail but is not at our dealer yet, still in transit from KOREA. So I showed my wife the truck, she said that is EXACTLY what I am building on the chevy site. So we waited about 3 weeks for it to get in and now we own it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When we were looking for our TB my wife was building one on the chevy site while I was looking for one online on local car lots (very few avail at the time). I knew she wanted a brown like truck with the Arizona highlights in the interior. I found one online at a dealer near us. I emailed them to see if it were avail. A few min later I called and said do you have this truck, he said are you Tim? I said yes, he was like I am reading your email right now. The truck is avail but is not at our dealer yet, still in transit from KOREA. So I showed my wife the truck, she said that is EXACTLY what I am building on the chevy site. So we waited about 3 weeks for it to get in and now we own it.
I love it when things go that smoothly with a dealer.

·
Super Moderator
156 Posts
I HATE dealers, new or used. Our experience from the word go was the we have ever had.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
I HATE dealers, new or used. Our experience from the word go was the we have ever had.
Yep I feel the same way. Out of my 10 dealership experiences only 2 were painless, the rest involved the usual sales and finance tactics not to mention a whole day of your life spent at the dealership. 😩

Steve

·
Super Moderator
156 Posts
Yea I hate the deals that take 6 hours to make happen. We did have time to get things lined up. The car was 2 to 3 weeks out before getting to the dealer. So we got our GM discount info lined up (seems dealerships don't do that leg work anymore, you have to on your own then give them the employee code), told them no trade in happening, they had all our info at the ready so when it hit their lot they would get the financing done. We pretty much drove in, spent an hour there and were on our way.

Reactions: ZR2LIFE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts