2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In researching the new Trailblazer I completely forgot that Chevy has been making the Trailblazer for Brazil and Asian markets.

I'm interested to see how everyone feels about the design for each Trailblazer. Overall I like the 2021 Trailblazer's design, but I like how the other one seems better suited for off-roading.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like the international version of the Trailblazer, it looks way more capable off-road than the American version.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if there's a way for Chevy to take elements of the Asian/Brazilian version and put them into the North American version.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For anyone who's interested, here's a walkaround video for the Asian version of the Trailblazer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After watching this video, it's impressive how Chevy has improved their interior styling for the Trailblazer.
They definitely made a massive jump in design with the Blazer and Trailblazer, that's for sure.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They definitely made a massive jump in design with the Blazer and Trailblazer, that's for sure.
Though to be fair, I also appreciate how simple the layout is for this Trailblazer. It's a bit refreshing compared to other vehicles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts