Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to GM Authority, the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer will make it's anticipated debut at the 2019 Los Angeles International Auto Show later this month.

This is great news so I'm definitely going to be paying attention when the show starts on November 22.

The 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer will get its big North American reveal at the 2019 Los Angeles International Auto Show later this month, GM Authority has learned from sources familiar with GM’s plans.

The latest Chevrolet Trailblazer was previously announced in China back in April at Auto Shanghai 2019. The model was shown in Redline trim, complete with black 17-inch wheels sporting Redline hash marks in the corners and red stripes on the sideview mirrors. The Chinese reveal also gave us an eyeful of the new Trailblazer’s styling, which looks to be heavily inspired by the latest Chevrolet Blazer.

The crossover was later announced for the U.S. in a press release in May.

The new Chevrolet Trailblazer will ride on the GM VSS-F platform (or vehicle set). In terms of sizing and model cadence within the Chevrolet lineup, the new Trailblazer will slot into the “subcompact-plus” segment, filling the space between the subcompact Trax and compact Equinox.

When it goes live, the latest Chevy crossover will offer a variety of standard GM active safety features, such as Front Pedestrian Braking and Automatic Emergency Braking, as well as an RS trim level with a standard two-tone roof.

When it hits these shores, the new Trailblazer will expand Chevy’s U.S. crossover and SUV lineup to seven models total. Assembly will take place in Korea.

The first-generation Trax will continue to be sold in North America alongside the Trailblazer, but the Trailblazer may eventually replace the Trax outright. However, as of this writing, the two models will be sold side-by-side for the foreseeable future.

As for the Chinese market, the new Trailblazer will slot above the all-new Tracker, which replaced the Trax and rides on the (Global Emerging Markets) GEM platform. The models are followed by the Equinox and all-new three-row Chevrolet Blazer that was revealed last week.

Subscribe to GM Authority for more Chevrolet Trailblazer news, Chevrolet news and around-the-clock GM news coverage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Finally! We're finally going to see it in America! I wish I was going to the show this year but I can't wait to see all the photos, videos, and articles that come out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts