2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Trailblazer was spotted doing some testing back in April and even with the camouflage it's clear how it shares styling cues with the bigger Blazer. I don't mind that it matches the Blazer because it makes sense as a business move, but I'm sure not everyone feels the same way. So what do you think?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the baby Blazer idea and will like it even more if we get features like the LED tail lights (with bowtie stamped on them). Its a nice touch that offered standard, can give the Trailblazer an aesthetic edge over other options available to us.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the baby Blazer idea and will like it even more if we get features like the LED tail lights (with bowtie stamped on them). Its a nice touch that offered standard, can give the Trailblazer an aesthetic edge over other options available to us.
Doing that with the taillights would be a great touch to help it stand out. I'm sure they could pull it off like what Mini does with the British flag in its taillights.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a fan of that Mini. The Blazer's tail light setup are the best example of what can happen.
It's definitely not for everyone. But regardless I do like the idea of incorporating the bowtie in the taillights.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fortunately if this goes over right there should be little vetting required when buying used due to how much not staying OEM will be discouraged.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts