Trailblazer Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
It comes with more than that, technically, since you can't get the technology package without also getting the convenience and confident packages, effectively making LED headlights a ~$2600 option since you have to bundle it with so much more.
That’s all very true, pay for a ~$2600 option and still got halogen high beams. Not really a very good deal. Fortunately, with a discount and prime I was able to get the LEDs on Amazon for only $28.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
568 Posts
It comes with more than that, technically, since you can't get the technology package without also getting the convenience and confident packages, effectively making LED headlights a ~$2600 option since you have to bundle it with so much more.
They could have made it a little easier by offering LED headlights as a basic upgrade instead of part of a package. With that said I'm happy I got all the upgrades, but it should have come with LED high beams too. At least it's an easy fix, but really GM?

Reactions: JASmith and Number6

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
81 Posts
Are the halogen high-beams really a big deal? I never feel the need to use high-beams anyway except in very rare cases. (I keep the intellibeam turned off because I find it super annoying.)

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
12 Posts
Are the halogen high-beams really a big deal? I never feel the need to use high-beams anyway except in very rare cases. (I keep the intellibeam turned off because I find it super annoying.)
I for one am happy with regular lights as well. Being on the other end of being blinded by an oncoming car with LED's I may be biased though. :)

That's one upgrade I think I'll pass on but its a nice option for people that like them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is the first vehicle I've had with LED headlights and I love them. They are such an improvement over halogen.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
568 Posts
Reactions: Number6
41 - 47 of 47 Posts