Trailblazer Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you notice any dark spots?
And from what I've read they are not much brighter the the stock Halogen. Could you post pictures of them from drivers seat. Please and thank you

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
24 Posts
Do you notice any dark spots?
And from what I've read they are not much brighter the the stock Halogen. Could you post pictures of them from drivers seat. Please and thank you
not the best pics I probably should have cleaned my windshield. Low beams on top, high beams on bottom.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
433 Posts
I am going to upgrade my lights to these. How does this affect any warranty issues involving the headlights?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
405 Posts
I am going to upgrade my lights to these. How does this affect any warranty issues involving the headlights?
You shouldn't have any warranty issues with bulbs unless they are higher wattage than the originals like HID lights. These lights should have load resistors built in so that you don't get flickering issues. Some of the cheap LED headlights can flicker because they aren't drawing enough power. The load resistors trick the system into thinking the regular halogens are still there by matching their resistance. I use Sealight LED's in my other GM vehicles and they work great!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just ordered them. It's pretty funny. I have ordered stuff for a Vehicle I don't even have yet! 🤪

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info everyone! The difference between the halogen headlights and the led daytime lights was driving me nuts, so I picked up the cougar x small bundle mentioned here. I'm much happier with the way my car looks now!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts