Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
21 TB LT AWD
137 Posts
Do you notice any dark spots?
And from what I've read they are not much brighter the the stock Halogen. Could you post pictures of them from drivers seat. Please and thank you
not the best pics I probably should have cleaned my windshield. Low beams on top, high beams on bottom.

Attachments

· Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,155 Posts
I am going to upgrade my lights to these. How does this affect any warranty issues involving the headlights?
You shouldn't have any warranty issues with bulbs unless they are higher wattage than the originals like HID lights. These lights should have load resistors built in so that you don't get flickering issues. Some of the cheap LED headlights can flicker because they aren't drawing enough power. The load resistors trick the system into thinking the regular halogens are still there by matching their resistance. I use Sealight LED's in my other GM vehicles and they work great!

· Registered
1,155 Posts
I have a RS AWD with the Technology Package. It says LED headlights. Can anyone tell me if that means both the high and low beams are LED? Thanks!
Only the low beams are LED, the highs are H9 halogens.

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Ok, thanks. I thought both high and low beams were LED. Can I swap the highs for LEDs?
Yes, just make sure you don't buy bulbs that are bigger than the factory H9's. The dust cover won't fit if the bulbs are bigger.

· Registered
119 Posts
I was checking my car to see how easy it is to access the headlights and noticed this little white gadget that I circled in red. Anybody know what it is?
Looks like a little funnel or knob attached to a little white gear.

· Registered
1,155 Posts
I was checking my car to see how easy it is to access the headlights and noticed this little white gadget that I circled in red. Anybody know what it is?
Looks like a little funnel or knob attached to a little white gear.
View attachment 622
Headlight adjustment/aiming.

Reactions: Number6

· Registered
1,155 Posts
So, If I just pop out the halogen bulbs, toss them over my shoulder, and replace them with leds will I need to worry about doing any adjustment/aiming for the high beams?
You shouldn't need to adjust anything.

· Registered
20 Posts
But LED lights are available with the optional Technology Package, which comes with Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system, HD radio SiriusXM with 360 Bose premium seven-speaker system, Memory card receptacle, Wireless phone projection, Wireless Charging, Adaptive Cruise Control, HD Rear Vision Camera, Enhanced 4.2-inch diagonal multi-color display, and Driver Information Center
It comes with more than that, technically, since you can't get the technology package without also getting the convenience and confident packages, effectively making LED headlights a ~$2600 option since you have to bundle it with so much more.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts