2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some cool photos of what the Trailblazer is expected to look like. I really like the black rims in the silver photo. When you compare this to the other small SUV's on the market I think the Trailblazers design is one of the best out there. If anyone finds other photos don't hold out on us!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think its only a matter of time till Chevrolet makes it available along with other packages. I mean, every other automaker is doing it, or will eventually.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think its only a matter of time till Chevrolet makes it available along with other packages. I mean, every other automaker is doing it, or will eventually.
I agree, there seems to be more flexibility when it comes to which features can go with certain packages these days.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree, there seems to be more flexibility when it comes to which features can go with certain packages these days.
I just see it as demand driving it.
Along with the need to be competitive.
Chevy is targeting the Jeep crowd here so they better not get squeezed out by Jeep eventually.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just see it as demand driving it.
Along with the need to be competitive.
Chevy is targeting the Jeep crowd here so they better not get squeezed out by Jeep eventually.
Oh for sure, if they're going to steal customers from Jeep they have to show the Trailblazer can be personalized like a Jeep.

·
Registered
85 Posts
IMO that will be hard, because when last has Chevrolet done it?
The Trailblazer as we see it here doesn't even seem to serve that purpose well enough.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMO that will be hard, because when last has Chevrolet done it?
The Trailblazer as we see it here doesn't even seem to serve that purpose well enough.
That's true it's a bit tricky, the only time they've really done it is with all the special edition Silverados. But aside from out-performing Jeeps off-road, how else Chevy can sway some of the Jeep crowd over?

·
Registered
85 Posts
At this rate, no.

Ford can with the small Bronco from what I see on a few blogs.
This Trailblazer caters to a much different crowd.

In the end it will be Jeep vs Ford and maybe Toyota at some point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts