·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm one of the 10% I guess. I chose the ACTIV mainly because it was the only one at my dealership that had everything I wanted. The other models were all missing the technologypackage. I mainly wanted the technology package so I could have the Bose stereoand adaptive cruise, and I'm really happy with my choice:D

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
I have one

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm one of the 10% I guess. I chose the ACTIV mainly because it was the only one at my dealership that had everything I wanted. The other models were all missing the technologypackage. I mainly wanted the technology package so I could have the Bose stereoand adaptive cruise, and I'm really happy with my choice:D
Same here! They were very hard to come by when I traded in my Equinox for this way cooler vehicle for this old girl.

·
Registered
2021 chevy trailblazer activ
3 Posts
I just like the looks of the activ, and that it had more ground clearance.
Also I wanted the two tone but didnt care for the red trimmed interior of the rs.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
A year ago there was slim pickings for the TB around here in Cincy.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer Activ
16 Posts
That's exactly why I bought it too! I'm glad of my choice though. I think I looks better than the RS or other models now looking back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts