Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2023 AWD Activ
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I recently purchased a ‘23 Activ about a month ago so I have not had a real reason to use my heated steering wheel since it’s August in NC. I have tested the heated seats and they work great. In my optimism I’m hoping the heated steering wheel only works at lower temperatures. Has anyone experienced issues with their heated steering wheel not working? I will be checking with my local dealership but wanted to reach out here as well.

·
Registered
2023 AWD Activ
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure how I would know what chips are installed. I’m pretty sure I have the chip for the rear park assist. If a person or a car is behind me while I’m backing up it will alarm me.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I’m not sure how I would know what chips are installed. I’m pretty sure I have the chip for the rear park assist. If a person or a car is behind me while I’m backing up it will alarm me.
I think that is a function of the software for the camera.. i believe the rear park assist is the graphic you get in the DIC in the middle of the instrument cluster. shows lines when you are close to something when backing up.

·
Registered
2022 TB LT awd 1.3 2020 Tacoma SR5
51 Posts
Check your window sticker. If you don’t have chip the verbage would be something like :
CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/ HEATED STEERING WHEEL; INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT
CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/
REAR PARK ASSIST;
INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT

If you don’t have chip dealer will contact you to install when they come in, best to contact dealer to confirm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts